Founded in Australia in 1970 by World Master Chong Chul Rhee, Rhee Taekwondo is Australia’s first and biggest martial art school with branches Australia wide. All Rhee Taekwondo Instructors are professionals and officially appointed by World Master Chong Chul Rhee. All classes are held in a fun, positive and controlled environment. Suitable for you and the whole family, Rhee Taekwondo is a great way to get fit and develop a sound body and mind. Read more about World Master Rhee and the history of Rhee Taekwondo, or contact us about a Free Trial.
Tae = foot; Kwon = fist; Do = art (or ‘the way of’)
WHY RHEE TAEKWON-DO
· Learn traditional Martial arts in a SAFE Controlled environment.
· No competitions
· No Lock in Contracts or Direct Debits
· Unlimited training for a single monthly training fee
· World Wide recognition of rank issued by World Master Instructor Chong Chul Rhee
· Train at over 900 locations throughout Australia and NZ at no additional cost.